Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Facebook Blog Wallpaper



1.) We have arrived at the house today. It is run down, but the garden is beautiful!

2.) John has been working alot, but I am so thankful to have Mary here to help out with the baby.

3.) I want to clean up and redecorate the house, but John says it's not a good idea, since we are renting. The wallpaper is AWFUL! Oh well, in a few months we will be gone, and I can forget about it.

4.) Mom, Nellie and the kids came down and stayed for a week. We had such a great time, although Jenny took care of everything. I am so blessed to have her helping out.

5.) I love John, he's such a kind and loving husband. I couldn't have asked for anyone better.

6.) I am feeling better. John told me I had to "will" myself better, and he must know what he is talking about ;).

7.) The stupid wallpaper in the bedroom is making me go crazy! LOL I want to get rid of it so bad, but John says if I do, I will only complain about something else. I'm sure he's right!

8.) It is raining now, and the house is starting to have a smell. It is on my clothes, and in my hair. I can't wait for the lease to be up.

9.) John has to stay in town tonight for work. Jenny wanted to sleep in the room to make sure I was ok, but I told her no. We are moving tomorrow!

10.) I've decided to take down that wall paper after all. Wish me luck!


www.homedepot.com/...Wallpaper-Wallpaper.../Navigation?...

3 comments:

  1. All of your posts are really thought out. I like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you did this, I can see these as being things she would really post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The repetition of "I'm sure he's right"-type comments is right on. I can only imagine how many Facebook posts would hint at this dynamic of their relationship!

    ReplyDelete